Free Public Service of the Attorney Referral Service of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Volunteer attorneys agree to go to businesses, civic organizations, service clubs, professional organizations and schools to do presentations about areas of law, the justice system, and the courts.
- Attorneys present programs that encourage questions and answers, while stimulating a lively discussion session for any group.
- Attorneys are willing to speak about any matter of legal interest to any size group, and are available during the day or evenings.
- Possible topics are listed on the Speaker Request Form, but please do not limit your requests to these ideas.
- Attorney speakers are able to customize a presentation to meet your needs and interests. We welcome your new ideas and requests.